Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11 Review

Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11 ReviewI didn't log on to review this book but to search for another. I have to agree with most of the other reviewers. I haven't taken the exam yet because after going over and over this book I have no confidence that I can pass the exam. All the extra fluff was terribly distracting! I couldn't keep track of where he was going most of the time. I passed my MCSE self study in 4 months. So I don't think its just me. I going to try another author.Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11 OverviewOne of the most prized corporate credentials in the field of networking, the CNA (Certified Novell Administrator) credential for NetWare is an important stepping stone in the career of networking professionals. Now, with Novell's CNA Study Guide IntranetWare/NetWare 4.11, you can find coverage of all the required topics, a real-world description of what it's like being a CNA, and a CNA career guide featuring specific salary information. Plus, on the Novell Press Advantage CD, you'll find a full set of interactive CNA test questions.Covers: Exam 520 - 50-613

Want to learn more information about Novell's CNA® Study Guide -- IntranetWare/ NetWare® 4.11?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment