Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know ReviewThis book is excellent only if you love a cop who is either abusive, an alcoholic or who has been shot. I am married to a caring and happy law enforcement officer and it didn't apply. Only 60 or so pages covers some of the everyday stresses of a cop's life, which is why I bought the book. Even that section didn't help me to empathize with the difficulties of my husband's job because it told stories anyone could guess existed. The rest covered how to identify abuse, alcoholism, and extreme emotional difficulties like how to identify if someone is at risk for suicide. This book will scare anyone away from the thought of entering law enforcement. They'll think they will inevitably turn into a monster. I want my money back.I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know OverviewWill police work change the person you love? Are police marriages destined to fail? What are the chances of your loved one being killed in the line of duty? Separating fact from myth, Dr. Ellen Kirschman answers these and other critical questions in the first comprehensive self-help book created specifically for today's police families. In information-filled chapters, readers will go behind the scenes with other police families as they discuss the benefits and pitfalls of police work; learn how to manage the effects of organizational stress and the pressures of unpredictable schedules, long hours and loneliness; gain awareness of the emotional, physical, and behavioral warning signs which can lead to such extreme situations as posttraumatic stress, alcoholism, suicide and domestic violence; find out where families can go for help and counseling; and get an inside look at cop couples and the special challenges facing women, minorities, and gays and lesbians on the force.Want to learn more information about I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment